11.25.2011

Black Friday, Friday Black



I must tell you all that today was the biggest sell of the year besides from Fashion night out and that sale is called BLACK FRIDAY. Out of my entire life I've never ever worked in a retail store and this Holiday shopping day was the most interesting day of the my life, Talking about coming in at 11 pm- 5am on a Thursday night and working until morning comes which would be Friday leaving the mall at 7 then coming back at 5pm-11pm . We opened the store up afffround 12am and MY GOD! the customers came running in the door like chickens with no heads on. I never thought to see such  excitement out of people so early when we normally your suppose to be in bed sleep  then again who doesn't want to get that half of sales. I kid you not that the store was full of buying costumers and the lines were longer than anything you can imagine ( I might
 be exaggerating just a bit
 ) but the line was long. HA!

Myself and the other were excited to see people rush in and was happy to assist them. The long night progresses towards day time ( Yes I was checking the time) the costumers started to die down and clothes were everywhere , and maintaining the way the whole look of the departments wasn't a joke by the end of the night we were cleaning and putting clothes back in place.

I'm not complaining much about anything, in fact I love my job it's the only way to stay somewhat fashionable, and I need money to do so Marc Jacobs, nor Prada or others clothing/accessoires comes cheap ( just saying). I had a blast and this Holiday shopping day was the best experience ever!

Oh, I forgotten to mention how was everyone Thanksgiving ? I eat until I was sick! HA HA

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I can only imagine how crazy people get..Thats why I try not to shop on Black Friday..

    All the best, ~Angel

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo