11.04.2011

BAD KIDS


Wearing: sleeveless  Raw Couture Gray shirt, long sleeve cotton fleece,Vintage Mink, A.E jeans, and Underground Brothel lace Creepers (TopManUSA)


I would like to first say that I hoped everyone enjoyed there Halloween last week because I did. Halloween to me gives you freedom to dress more freely even if you express yourself everyday , Like Moi ! I  had  tons of fun doing it and I might just do it more ofent. SHOPPING TIME !

Although I'm considered dressing differently from my peers at school  and some family members. I've  been feeling the itch to dress rebellious with my fashion style since the beginning of time. I got me some eye liner, and  Vola ! I dressed as extreme as I possiably could and it fell through. I also went into my closet and pulled out my custom made Raw Couture shirt that my designer friend Kolby Keen made for me a few months ago.

Turned some heads , took pictures, and here's my favorite pictures of me.



3 comments:

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo