11.18.2011

Magnum Opus- Culture Magazine



 

I was gracing through the Internet (like I do always) ... and  happened to stop these images of this beautiful model named Nikki Thot. I just couldn't help myself when seeing this amazing model posing carelessly in full on bright colors for this shoot. Browsing through the web I found out what magazing  it was and who styled , basically the whole nine yards, and this is what I found out. The photoshoot was taken graphed by Mariha  Jalena , and styled by Kate Carnegie and don't forget the flawless make-up/hair done by MUA Hair Shella Martin , and  model Nikki Thot. I'd say that these are the best images I've seen so far. Also adding I love seeing Dark sinked models in bright colors they both work together .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo