11.17.2011

H&M X VERSACE FASHION SHOW IN NEW YORK






Donnatella Versace always amazes me what everything see does and with this being the first time in history for Versace collection to collaborate with H&M. I love the idea of giving those who want to be fashionable a chance to shine , and the fashion show was outrageous from the women wear and menswear. I'm upset that the collection won't be selling here in Richmond, Va and that is a serious issue to me but other then that love love love every piece that walked the runway.

I say that this collaboration is much better then the LANVIN although I did enjoy it.

Great show Miss Versace !

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo