10.13.2011

Vauthier Alexandre





There's is something about Vauthier Alexandre that draws my attention ! Is it the sexiness, and sleekness of the clothing or the high glamour. I would mostly say all of them.

The work he puts into each collection is phenomenal , rather unexplainable. I was just watching his winter/fall show online and I just died inside because of the feeling of being complete. The use of furs, shapes, and reds were undeniably beautiful.

He makes Haute couture wearable, and very iconic.

If I were to meet him I wouldn't know what to do! he's just that great for a man living out of Paris.

If you haven't seen his amazing collection that I'M FIXATED WITH THEN HERE YOU GO.


He makes fashion memoriable. Agree?

1 comment:

  1. I do love your blog! I should inspire myself here to continue my blog.
    Continue comme ça ! (=keep working this way (I guess) )

    Your dear webfriend, Oriane W.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo