10.01.2011

Opening of the closet Private Party for Raw Couture


RAW COUTURE FOR WOMEN




                                                            
                                                                        RAW COUTURE FOR MEN



The revealment of the line which was in the closet was bigger then anything I have ever imagined giving you something to remember him by and honey if this was it , I was stunned the dramitc pause that has taken over the night. Within the closets showing both menswear and women for Raw Couture in the side for women was model/face of Raw couture Monique who is Kolby's cousin modeling one of raw couture dresses.  









No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo