10.10.2011

Haider Ackermann Spring/Summer 2012



I can go on for hours of how astonishingly beautiful this collection is but clearly you can see it for yourself. Haider Ackermann wowed me with the gorgeous color pallets, and the use of draping that he has done. 

Achermann is well known for using rich colors, and wonderful draping every season that screams artistic. The inspiration was pure masculine, with a side of rock legends like David Bowie, and poets that creates drama, and romance.

Honestly , I'm floored.




2 comments:

  1. I agree, that color pallet was truly AMAZING!

    -David Leron

    ReplyDelete
  2. @david leron, yes it's just insane.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo