10.10.2011

Anthony Vaccarello Spring/Summer 2012



I find Anthony Vaccarello Spring/Summer 2012 collection very interesting for my first time discovering him. This is the best collection I've seen with Models Jasmine Tookes, Alina Baikova ,Aline Weber walking down the runway during paris fashion week is a must see and a  flawless view. The look of mordernism gives me STATIFASHION! you can literly see me fainting front row if I was there.

I'm loving the mix of different fabrics, but also the shiloutess that he has chosen to do for this season coming for spring. Anthony's collection apears to make a women feel sexy and yet on trend with what going on, Whether its a night on the street or going to the club that women represents fashion.

I also feel a little bit of masclinity within the collection. Agree?


What did you think about Anthony Vaccarello's collection?

I love seeing your comments....


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo