10.08.2011

Paris Fashion week with Kenye West Spring/Summer 2012


Kanye West Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearKanye West Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear





I finally happy to see Kenye West Spring/Summer 2012 collection and that all rumors were true about him showing his collection during Paris Fashion Week this season. For years of Kenye West sitting front row at numinous amounts of fashion shows, He's taking on a NEW mark by starting his very own collection. Its wonderful to see a style icon/rapper pull together a collection but,  it's EXTRAORDINARY and way beyond what I imagined to see a Kenye do something that is so chic and high fashion. I'm fixated with the concepts, shapes, and Furs that you could wear for winter ,  EVERYTHING!!

Kenye West I give you a standing ovation for a wonderful collection.




what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo