10.08.2011

DIVERSITY ONLY

During the week I have been on an interview for Hollister co. and I remember the question a the interviewer ask me, How do you I feel about Diversity? The question hit me, I believe that diversity should be applied every single day. Nothing is never the same , but that is what really makes the world go completly around. I find being Divers is way better then seening someone be the same. I love the dramitc emotions of what life is because of diversity. Maybe that is what keeps people identiy in place because we aren't the same and never should be.

My feelings for diversity is beyond anything you can try to imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo