10.01.2011

MEETING KOLBY KEEN

The experience last night was wonderful ! I couldn't imagine seeing someone as talented and driven to purse a wonderful career in fashion by starting their own line and from there working 24/7 in an amount of hours to make everything possible for them. I meet Kolby Keen via Facebook but watching his progression from there made it clear that this college kid is destine to go far and I will support him all  the way through. Other then that I will have more pictures and post of the fab event that made everything worth wild for a 17 year old kid like me. Other then that the night was about him , and networking with others in the apartment 4j. lol




Here's kolby wearing one of his piece at the event ! pure inspiration, and fashion
xxx,

I would love to hear your comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo