6.07.2012

Pop Art color and print 80's and 70's


 







Marc Jacobs Resort wear for 2013 is everything ! delivering you fresh new trends but giving full on inspiration from the 80's and 70's. Mixing both with a pop art aggression. I always notice that we are always diving back into the 50's , 60's , and 70's because of the time periods there were more  for being creative and making a mark for fashion world and self expression in those simple but yet extravagant days.  Fashion is a cycle and it repeats it's self miraculously. I'm loving what Marc has done this season , so get inspired and head out into the world doing something like no other.

xo

Darius B



1 comment:

  1. This shocked me, but I am now staring to like it, the shoes aren't my thing, but the glasses and glitter dresses I love!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo