6.03.2012

The last Jill Sander




After the announcement of the last collection from Raf Simons for Jill Sander I couldn't help to think about those wonderful beanies with the bird cage netting veil. Then I thought why not join the group who are already making a statement with them, but they cost more money than I could afford. So I believe this will be a great D.I.Y project. Here I go sounding like my friend " D.I.Y this , and that." I'm already on it this will be my total tribute to Raf Simons for producing wonderful collections. Agree?

2 comments:

  1. It's too bad is is quitting his job, I loved his style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was shoocked that he left but wowed us with a beautiful collection. I will be paying tribute. :)

      Delete

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo