6.17.2012

Fashion and sports



For a while now I've always ran into a macho guy that always love sports especially football  , and it never past me when I have an encounter with a man of this character. Sometime they might think because of my size I prefer to play football , and that would be the best thing for me to do. I just find myself being passive , instead of assertive about telling how I really feel about it. I'll say that isn't what I like or "I'd play foot ball if there was a 5 foot long runway that I could strut my stuff to but I don't think anyone would get the true message that I am really trying to convey. It's like when you are in class and the lesson goes through one ear and out the other. I'm never knocking any guys likes for sports, but do you have to push it down my throat ? Then I ask myself why is he asking my twinkle toes being to join this type of activity. Sometimes you have to know peoples likes and dislikes, also most of all respect the choices they make. Vogue did a great job of compressing both sports and fashion together, with model Karlie Kloss. I thought of it as a way to speak my message through this photograph. But I don't know how I could truly express myself enough to say if fashion was like this maybe you might see my run like no tomorrow just " Maybe".

3 comments:

  1. loving the last picture!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/18/2012

    The last picture!!! LOL Not the fashion but the guys hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally give this image priase ! I do love the men. , but I didn't want to focus on them to much. Lol

      Delete

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo