6.17.2012

I'm no street stlye blogger but...



No, I'm not a street style blogger but while Meia and I were running around downtown on Cary Street visiting stores, and boutiques for our shoot that is coming ahead of us. I knew right there we might just see some stylish people walking arond, and my fashion radar was beyound correct. I've seen more a bit more people walking around but since we were in such a hurry to finish our task of shopping. Like I tweeted ! who knew you could buy things off a $20 dollar budget.

Yesterday was productive , gotten my exsercise for the day, and found some things we could use for another shoot we are booked to do.

Lesson: To start a team or business there is always something that you have to  invest in. Takes money to a brige.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo