6.07.2012

Gladiator Lace up







As you all should know that how much I've been wanting and pleading how bad I need them in my life , and finally had the chance to buy them thanks to my parents !!!! :) . As I've been seeing it as a trend for menswear for Givenchy that put die hard into every shoe that's made. I knew I needed them on my feet. Now all I need is lotion, and a manni patty and I'm set. lol

Aldo to me is like a guilty pleasure, but I don't care shoes are shoes, and these I love.

They only cost $100.00 , and I'd take that price point any day. ;)

Summer is ready to start people , and I'm set.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo