6.27.2012

Launching: Burnette & Burke Style team

As you all Should know I started another web blog for my style team Burnette & Burke on Blogspot !

I hope for you guy to enjoy our blog and journey as two stylist. We will alway update so you might not want to miss out , and follow by email.

We named this Blog Chronicles of a Fabulous Mess , with our ULR : Burnette-Burke.blogspot.com

"we sometimes can get caught up in our craft. We work our selves until the point we could  be named a mess. But this is Fashion so everything can be rewarding at the same time while things remain Fabulous. We started this because we love what we do, and do what we love."

Also subscribe by email.

SEE YOU THERE XO

p.s You can be directed to our blog the page titled "Burnette & Burke Style team".

3 comments:

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo