9.07.2014

5:31 Jérôme Spring/Summer 2015 : Radiant





Radiant, beautiful, timeless, and opulent would be the words to describe 5:31 Jérôme Spring/Summer 2015 collection. I see great change coming in with  Jérôme's brand each season the fabrics are getting richer and the style is getting even more fabulous. I see any lady grabbing the clothing off of the racks as soon as they hit the stores.

Now here are some of  favorite things !



Photo: @531jerome x @Birkenstock  #531ss15 #shoegame #ease
 Photo: @531jerome show game. #531jerome #beauty #prettypower
Photo: Beauty is more than skin deep, it radiates. @531jerome #dope #nyfw
For his collection I see him diving deeper into how he can bring lux pieces, but at the same time be timeless. I find it interested that you can adorn pieces with a little extra bling, bling, and be classical.  In addition, A daring shoe can spice up anyone's outfit... Do you agree ?  I'm obsessing over the shoes , and wishing I could put them on !! Questions!? Do you have them in a size 13 men? haha !

I see an eclectic women who traveled parts of India, Dubai, and remained simple because she didn't want to over power things while being in America.  I can relate that sometimes a women isn't going to want to wear things that will over power her, and make her feel like taking the pieces off as soon as they touch the skin. Instead,  She yarns for balance because that is what she looks for not just with what she is wearing.

The environment around her should always remain in balance at the end of the day I believe that is what Jerome realizes when digging for inspiration.


Beautify that face darling ! 

The collection it self has a presence of being radiant, and the make up reflected that as well.

Neutral with a radiant glow !

Something to look for now while the summer is ending before it gets super cold, and or next summer.








2 comments:

  1. Great blog! Totally agree that the clothing and styling are beautiful! You can tell when models feel good in what they are wearing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally !

      You can see that glow !

      Delete

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo