9.10.2014

Fear or fierce : Rihanna wearing fear shawl hyein antwerp




Rihanna was spotted wearing a fur shawl that was from a brand new designer named Hyein Seo. I'm dying to get my hands on this piece myself, ONLY IF I WERE ABLE TO AFFORD IT. However, I will be keeping an eye out for what this designer has to bring to the table. So far, this is not the first time seeing Ms. Riri wear his pieces in fact she's been showing the brand tons of support.

Would you wear ?

Again, Just know..


I got my eyes on this shawl , Darling. 


































No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo