9.09.2014

Pharrell for British GQ 2014: Artist of the year

205aw61


First, I would like to say congratulation to the recording artist Pharrell Williams for scoring the title as the recording  solo artist of the year, while i'm singing (Because I'm happy !!). I'm in a stump between which editorial I like more because for this month W magazine released an editorial featuring Rihanna's Tribal editorial, and now Pharrell is giving every bit of life wearing war paint in his latest cover/editorial shot by Hunter & Gatti for the October issue. Wearing pieces pulled from the likes of Burberry Prorsum, Giorgio Armani and Maison Martin Margiela, styled together by Tanja Martin. 




They say that they sourced  inspiration from the Kanya Masai tribe. I can't help but think how culture can serve as inspiration.


What are your thoughts ? 


View the rest of the story below. 






4lsfnt

119q7x5
30070x2
k4fj46

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo