6.02.2014

Aladdin's Paramour







 Rub on the lamp.... Your wish is my command ! 




Great to be back with more news, and updates ! I want to present to you  photos from our editorial Aladdin's paramour featuring Symone @ Fenton Moon Models getting into full character.. included with pieces by Achalla est Couture, and Charlotte Booty . The team did a fantastic job making this editorial come to life ! Working with nothing, but the best  team whom are hair stylist-Shawn bundy, make-up artist Brandi Page, nail stylist Joy A Johnson  , and photographer Girard Peter. I couldn't ask for nothing more and or less. Now, enough with the mussy talk.. ha ! Furthermore, I do want to share that I now have my website up where you can view the rest of the photos from the editorial.

Check out : stylingbydarius.4ormat.com  









Add caption





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo