4.29.2014

Life of a Stylist: Days of change



I come to you guys to share some amazing news !!


First, I want to disclose some information about our shoot that we had done a couple of months back. Mostly, How I felt about the experience, and where my head is as of now. The shoot was an amazing success. The days were approaching one by one, and  I felt there was a great change that was going to take place with this editorial  due to that fact the stars were aligned. Moreover, I was in a place where I felt whole for the first time because I had a great team, model, and photographer, which they all created a ready to work type of energy.. Not only that, we were able to push limits further than we expected. I appreciate the team I worked with on that very day.  After all of this I took a step back and started to re-brand my label starting with: a new website, name, and a fresh way of thinking. I'm looking forward to what's to come in my career. Secondly, I have other great news !!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO BE PUBLISHED !  Yes ma'am, This goes to show that hard work does truly pays off.


Stay tune !!

1 comment:

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo