4.29.2014

Lets talk : Brooke Candy x Nicola Formichetti x Steven Klien - Opulence




op·u·lent
ˈäpyələnt/
adjective
  1. 1.
    ostentatiously rich and luxurious or lavish




I stumbled across this crazy, sick, creative, video called Opulence by Brooke candy in collaboration with fashion designer Nicola Formichetti of Mugler, and filmed by Steven Klein. Featuring nothing, but the finest of diamonds, sparkles, and well everything rich by far didn't fall from the title of the song. I admire the provocative nature of this video, and if you follow this artist, what you will realize is she's very true to her nature, which shows in this video.. I seriously appreciate it when artists are true to self ! 

My thought that this on point with art direction, visuals, and styling.. 

What did you think of this video ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo