9.11.2013

Where are my pastels- Prabal Gurung and orange lips




Summer calls for a reminder that you will be possibly indulging in some sweet pastels. Meanwhile, Prabal Gurung in this case has given everyone a through back with a 50's vibe moving forward. Furthermore, I'm intrigued with the textiles and prints that were pushed even more throughout the collection.

I'm looking forward to seeing how these clothing will be used in up coming editorials !!

Here are my favorite looks :.
























































Orange Lips are the new red.....



In relation to the show of Prabal's show besides the clothing. The make up also caught my attention and I like the whole idea  ( if he was thinking ) the lips should also be the (it factor). In fact, I feel that orange lips might just be the new red. The color is bright, fun, and quite a bold choice. Anyone and everyone will not help but to stare.

My motto always applies, If they want to look, make it count ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo