9.15.2013

Beautiful Nightmare - Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer 2014





























\





















Tons of thoughts ran across my mind when viewing the Spring/Summer 14 collection from Marc Jacobs. I even started to think of minor things that possibly influenced the

 collection, which one of them were the Spanish / year of the 1800's because of the jackets that resembled what matadors usually wore, the oversize sleeves, sheer high collared necks,  and some menswear aspects that lightened up as the collection progressed.  Also, I noticed that the collection's color palette is dark instead of being bright giving it a Gothic glamour feel to it. 


Here are my picks that caught my attention :


\\\






































via Style.com






View the collection for yourself !

Enjoy !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo