9.16.2013

Bed time stories- Tom Ford Spring/Summer 2014




"Tom Ford, Tom Ford." Jay Z voice




NYFW has come and now it's gone. However, we don't have to cry any longer because London Fashion Week has just Begin! Furthermost, to get things started. I would like to talk about the Tom Ford collection that I've given tons of praise for showing us how to be sexy, bold, and everything in between. I'm getting the thought of this women waking up in the middle of the night in her lingerie and putting on her trench coat to go meet her man because she has "forgotten something"; in his apartment. Also, showing some reference to plenty of movies such as 13 going on 30 and television series Sexy in the City also comes to mind. One thing I can say is when trying to convert aspects of lingerie into RTW can be tricky. The collection can look inexpensive, but in this case it was done very well because the quality of the fabrics was impeccable.


Overall, this collection everything and I live for it.

These are my picks that I find interesting:
















Speaking of Tom Ford, Have you heard Jay Z new single Tom Ford ?

I secretly love the song.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo