9.07.2013

Parental Advisory : Alexander Wang SS14




Alexander Wang's SS14 collection has given me a new outlook for the season. in addition, He's stuck to his native roots with tons of Oriental silhouettes and  relaxed clothing, which fabrications were light and perfect for the season to come. I also sensed a feel of bedtime wear on the go. One of my favorite looks would be the shirt that has Parental Advisory, also mixed with sheer panels. 

Moreover, I appreciate this collection because it allowed me to tap into his head.

Here are the other looks I enjoyed ! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo