5.15.2012

Wonderful news !! Andre Leon Talley on Bravo



Did I lose my mind running to tell the news? Is this real or is the surreal? You can call me a fan boy of one of my most inspirational people in the fashion industry Andre Leon Talley.. Great news ahead of us. He and Nymag.com  has announced that Bravo TV will be hosting a show featuring him called Fashion Stories of NYC during the fall.   I've missed seeing him on television. As sources say that this show will be about emerging designers , and him mentoring them, and  help have a spot   to sell the the big city of NYC. I'm excited to hear such great news! Will you be watching? I now I must not miss one episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo