5.18.2012

Get too it!!




When the go in gets ruff I've learned repeatedly that you can't give in. The reason for saying  that because I've been wanting to make something of my own, that I call my creation that anyone could wear

But, The problem was that I didn't know much about pattern making, I've always wanted to learn from someone else, and I had everything available at hand from assistance, but from the looks of  it having an assistance to help me learn the concept wasn't any help for me. One day I put together my Dress Form that has been collecting dust , turn on YouTube, and voila ! I made a top! I didn't have any new fabrics to use so I just used what I had left from when I created a pair of jeans , and shirt.Then I realized the vision looking back at what I've done. Something took me back into the Rock n' roll days. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo