5.12.2012

Suzy O'Rurke x I LOVE IT



 


The ultimate reason of why I love it....







 
Now, Sometimes I love taking the route of those designers that aren't known to the ears well at least mines. New designers give me every bit of reason why I love fashion, and this designer Suzy O'Rurke, and she's based in Australia. Reading about her on her website and looking at her work that she has done was something that has pulled me to the light. I most enjoyed looking at her couture pieces. Join me and hyperventilate I've done it more than once. lol

Other then that I like that she has that are related to couture, and some to wear every day. The costumer she's designing for is the kind that likes to take risk , and be different.

 You might want to see what she is about : http://suzyorourke.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo