5.29.2012

Summer,Summer boy










it's only late  May and June is rapidly approaching, and I'm excited for the out break of  school, and the summer clothing. Let's just say that I am not ready for the hot heat , but HEY ! I can hang. Today I was feeling tribal , but yet grunge with my new necklace piece I purchased from Rumors Boutique over the week end. Making the beads a special touch to complement my look, and highlight everything from my shirt, bag, and shoes.


Wearing: Shredded shirt, plaid shirt, classical patch work pants, boots, vintage bag, vintage necklace, as bracelet " Beaded layered Necklace " 




                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo