12.16.2012

Fierce is my name !




I'm here to stay, and as long as i'm alive I will do everything in my power to give you a post of life !


What has been happening in my life?

Well I've started wearing lipstick in either black or bright red, I've painted my nails black. sometimes , I would add micro-beads to give my nails a new dimension of something new and started wearing eye-liner because I'm one to break those boundaries that was set in front of me. Being fierce is not giving a care in the world  and knowing who you are as an individual. Another way of showing to the world I'm fierce is buying a Karl Alley hat that states that I am, what I already know .

Be you , Be Free !


best,

Darius Burnette





1 comment:

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo