12.20.2012

Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet #307

I recieved my early Christmas gift from one of my special friends , and boy it was a surprise opening the gift bag from Same Avenue. Inside, there was a Chanel Lipstick from their holiday collection. Someone answered my prayers. I always wanted a darker shade for the holiday , and winter/fall. I'm no make-up guru, but Chanel brings it out of me.  The lipstick is a matte base finish , and i'm in love with it all. This shade gives you the drama you need with out the full additional make up you would normally would apply. I thought it would be nice to go half of my water line with my NYX matte black eyeliner , and I'm on my way out the door with my dramatic lips.
Oh! I always remember to exfoliate , and moisturize my lips because everything seems not to go as plan without that step. Not only with my lipstick, any other brands within the market.
Enjoy you holiday! I will with mines although I have tons of work to do on my portfolio.



1 comment:

  1. I`ve got this shade as well! This is such a fatal color :). Unfortunately I found Rouge Allure Velvet lipsticks a bit drying.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo