12.18.2012

Documented Concept shoot.




      When seeing this photograph  shot from behind the scenes of my concept we shoot December 10th. We will be submitting to a magazine soon enough, I've taken the moment to realize this is the awakening moment for me. Though. I do have a longer journey ahead of me. I can already taste what it could be like to plan something months before time, creating mood boards so that everyone can understand what direction your head is going, and also bringing together a team of creative people that know what you want and what you asked for.

    Every time I began to plan something, I'm always learning something new. A stylist in general does it all when planning the concept except shoot the images. I had to know the lighting I wanted; Hair; Make-up; and clothing. I had to direct the model so that they can translate the mood through the picture.

   As I watch my assistant stylist: Sylvia Clark add the accessories I picked out, and Hair Stylist Elijah Greene make touch ups I start to wonder off into how things have finally come together. The dress I pulled from Long Tran's Spring/Summer 2013 collection was the perfect fit.

I'm excited to see the final edits, and can't wait until we send out our photos to a few magazine publications.

After a while there will be a video release from the shoot. As of now, I'm not sure if I can release the name of our concept but all I can say is " In due time."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo