8.13.2012

Task done.

Today, I've taken on,  moved through, and conquered the entire world right with only 2 days to finish my fashion commitments. 
Saturday I received a message from a representative wanting me to work with a fresh face to the modeling world for willamenia models and another agency in NY. Other then that I know I had a short amount of time to get these chores done. Since I don't drive,  I called my boyfriend to take me to the mall early in the morning around 11am stayed until the stores opened at 12am. I really had to pick up two items that were easy and affordable too purchase. Then  headed downtown to Rumors Boutique to pull tons of simple looks and pieces.
NEXT MORNING! I had to wake up around 6:55am and the shoot started at 8:00am. I picked out what I wanted to wear and headed out the door.(Thank goodness I packed everything the night before)
Any who, I'm super excited that I was contacted to be apart of the shoot for the model and seriously hope for the best that she makes it in the industry along with other wonderful models of the industry !  She could possibly be the next  Naomi Campbell. Also nice to know my work will be in her portfolio bring the up most madness to the scene while she's giving fever, and I believe the agencies are going to eat it up ! (Figuratively speaking)
I loved the fact that the room was a very positive group ,  energetic  with the model, her mother ,and the Make up artist Lulu, who I have been longing to meet, and nice seeing the photographer again since the last time I assisted a shoot with a different stylist, recieved the opportunity to style myself that day a couple of months ago when being fresh to the fashion styling world.
Alright dolls. I'm fatigued and need a nap. Lol
17 and making  moves but I have much more that I have too prove. Additionally, most important is myself and last others.
P.s : while pulling clothing from rumors. I found these oversized shades(sunnies) and i'm in love with them. They are the ones I've wanted since the last collaboration with H&M last season, and to find them in that store was worth buying.
Excited to see the finale product!
Xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo