8.09.2012

MSGM: THE AUTUMN/WINTER 2012 CAMPAIGN



I seen this collection floating around on Tumblr and couldn't help but blog about it !

I love the experimentation of flowers and fire works that gives you a time of excitement for Winter/fall 2012. I couldn't help but to feel my medication has been restocked , and I feel better already. The video was even better considering that it focused on digital movements but it was very functional. Shot by  Luca Finotti, and styled by Paolo Zagorei. The models were an amazing pick for this campaign and their names are:  Quinta Witzel, Ioana Timoce, Simone Nobili & Samuele Visentin.

Well enough of me trying to explain how amazing they are and the clothing is! Watch for yourself... Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo