9.29.2012

Life of a Stylist: My Creative Vision


Life as a Stylist?

My life as a stylist has just begun ! I look for future events to happen, Style  for the biggest publications, Fashion shows, and collaborate with a designer too create a new collection. The world has so many things to conquer in so little time that I have on this place called earth.

I've learned that there are so many different egos of creativity, We all think differently.

Sometimes you have to fight for your vision too heard most of the time. You never want to push too many buttons until the point they say he/she doesn't have work ethic, In some situatuions I feel that you have to say and may even accompany both visions too have a make it work moment.

I'm proud too know that i'm making moves. When I went too someone they said I was moving too fast when I felt that just maybe I wasn't moving fast enough. Lets say my doctor couldn't get me off my daily dose of detrimenation too succed and be successful.lol

Life as a stylist is wonderful. stressful, fun, glamours, and everything fashion. 

I do enjoy every moment of it.


Sometimes I wonder if people would ever understand the extreme amount of work then just going into it. Seeing an image is nothing compared to being in action.



Here are behind the scene photos from yesterdays shoot.












No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo