7.02.2012

A crown of flowers







Wearing: Flower bouquet head band from B-sides boutique, A.E sweater, polo shirt, A.E pants, and Creepers

I finally earned my crown but instead of gold it's a pleasant bouquet  of flowers. Forever since spring/summer
have arrived. I have been wanting something that has a representation of flowers, Weather it was printed on something , and or placed on. When going out with Meia to B-sides boutique searching for clothing that we would use for our shoot . We  spotted this flower head band, and feel in love with it. After I seen it I had dreams of wearing it, and that dream had to come true. I love menswear but, I like putting a twist too it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo