9.29.2011

Dolce&Gabbana S/S 2012

First Look - Dolce & Gabbana Spring Summer 2012 Fashion ShowFirst Look - Dolce & Gabbana Fashion Show Spring Summer 2012



































































































Only a purified standing ovation can clear the air of how I'm feeling about Dolce  & Gabanna latest Spring/Summer collection. While the models sashay their little hips down the catwalk I couldn't take my eyes of the screen for one minute, I must tell you I never known you could make a garden look so  effortlessly chic.


What did you think about this season of Dolce & Gabbana 2012 collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo